Some anniversaries are very much worth celebrating. Today marks one such day. Not only is it one of my sister’s birthdays, but today marks:
Andrew’s One Year Anniversary at IME!
It’s time’s like these that are good reminders of the Lord’s goodness and sovereignty. For fun, I went back through our pictures and looked up what was happening a year ago today:
Fast forward to today, April 4, 2012
Today was a typical day in Singapore with a few exceptions.
- It was raining when we woke up
- Age went to work to have fun doing Chemistry labs with high school students
- Andrew went to work to do his magic
- It cleared up and got sunny, hot, and humid
Atypical, but very welcome:
- A trip to the large Popular bookstore at Jurong Point resulting in a book purchase:
- A first trip to the NUH (National University Hospital)
- A look at Little Randles
The day ended with a celebratory dinner at Pasta Mania where we shared our stories from the day and poured over the pictures/measurements of our little one. Apparently he/she is big for their age and is measuring about a week ahead of schedule! It was definitely fun to see him/her wiggle around on the screen.
How things have changed in one year. Our former favorite past time: painting and banishing more pink day by day. Our new favorite past time: thinking about and finding out more about the little one… hopefully they won’t like pink!